Wednesday, October 12, 2016

 

I am going to have to take up drinking Alcohol! I know, I know this sounds an impossible thing to do for this 70+ year old woman doesn't it.

 But... last Sunday I was chatting to my dear cousin Simon and his lovely wife Michelle when Simon happened to mention that,   'That Man'   (who thinks he can become the next President of the USA) doesn't drink Alcohol, has never drunk Alcohol!
 
I was totally shocked, I cannot possibly have anything in my day to day life that is similar to 'That Man'   (who thinks he can become the next President of the USA)       No NO Noooooo...

So that evening I dug out my 6 year old bottle of Marie Brizard Anisette, (I bought it before Rip died so that's how I can date it).   It does take me a very long time to get through one of these bottles, I only have a dessert spoon full with a whole glass of crushed ice and I let the ice melt but the last time I enjoyed it, more than a year ago...  David poured me too much and I had a laughing, giggling, dopey, silly hang-over for two whole days  LOL  which was fun but it wasn't easy to actually do anything!

Can you see how much is left in this bottle?
 This is how much I drink.
With this much ice.
 Now my problem is... this is the only Alcohol I can bear to drink, I have tried drinking over the years but just the smell of it makes me shudder now.   

Marie Brizard Anisette is no longer available in Australia,  it is available in the whole of Europe, Russia and the USA but not Australia :-(     I may just have to order one from OS if I want to have nothing to compare me to 'That Man' won't I!

Labels: ,


Comments:
Look, what I said was just locker-room talk. As everyone knows, I have yooooge respect for sober women.

Simon

PS. Two bottles are on the way to 333.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?